Featured
Turtles All The Way Down Lyrics
Turtles All The Way Down Lyrics. It was released in april 2014 as the second single from his album metamodern sounds in country music. When someone asked what the tortoise is resting upon, an old lady replied you're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles all the way down!

Turtles all the way down is an expression of the problem of infinite regress. Turtles all the way down lyrics by sturgill simpson from the counter culture, vol. About turtles all the way down turtles all the way down is a song written and recorded by american country music artist sturgill simpson.
General Commentstanding Beneath A Tortoise Under An Elephant Under The World. Reference To The Hindu's View That The World Rested Upon An Elephant, And The Elephant Rested Upon A Tortoise.
Introducing metamodern sounds in country music i've seen jesus play with flames in a lake of fire that i was standing. It was released in april 2014 as the second single from his album metamodern sounds in country music. E a i've seen jesus play with flames in a lake of fire that i was standing in b7 e met the devil in seattle and spent 9 months inside the lions den e a met buddha yet another time and he showed me a glowing light within b7 e but i swear that god is there every.
I Have Lived Every Day Of My Life / Thinking Only Of What I Should Think / When I Read Back At Everything That I Have Written / Of How I've Lived My Life / And In.
It suggests that this turtle rests on the back of an even larger turtle, which itself is part of a column of increasingly large turtles that continues indefinitely. Turtles all the way down lyrics by sturgill simpson from the counter culture, vol. • sturgill simpson sheet music.
The Saying Alludes To The Mythological Idea Of A World Turtle That Supports A Flat Earth On Its Back.
It's basically saying, if the world is on the back of a giant turtle, then that turtle must on the back of another giant turtle, and so forth, infinitely. I'm not well / as you can tell / by the way i haven't looked you in the eye / i'm about to lie and say i'm fine /. Turtles all the way down is an expression of the problem of infinite regress.
From The 2014 Album Metamodern Sounds In Country Music I Do Not Own This All Credit Goes To Sturgil Simpson And High Top Mountain
Turtles all the way down lyrics: Turtles all the way down lyrics. Lyrics to turtles all the way down by sturgill simpson:
I Have Lived Everyday Of My Life Thinking Only Of What I Should Think When I Read Back On Everything That I Have Written On How I Lived My L.
[verse 1] e i've seen jesus play with flames, in a lake of fire a asus4 a asus4 that i was standing in b7 met the devil in seattle e esus4 e esus4 and spent nine months inside the lion's. I've seen jesus play with flames / in a lake of fire that i was standing in / met the devil in seattle / and spent 9 months inside the lions den / met buddha yet another time / and he showed me a glowing light within / but i swear that god is there / every ti. About turtles all the way down turtles all the way down is a song written and recorded by american country music artist sturgill simpson.
Comments
Post a Comment